Drainage Impact Assessment
We have a team of drainage and hydraulic experts to conduct drainage impact and diversion works of drainage systems required including drainage modification, replacement or reprovisioning of any of the existing drainage system and to review the hydraulic capacity before the completion of the permanent works and for Section 16 Planning Application.
Sewerage Impact Assessment
We have a team of sewage and hydraulic experts to investigate the scheme of sewerage system, estimate the sewerage flow based on the proposed population and provision of design calculation and drawings to relevant Government Departments for approval and for Section 16 Planning Application.
Temporary Drainage Management Plan
We have a team of drainage hydraulic specialists to prepare for the temporary training or diversion works of drainage systems required for the execution of the Works prior to the replacement or reprovisioning of any of the existing drainage system to review the hydraulic capacity for the Temporary Drainage Management Plan before the completion of the permanent works.
- WD8/2007 Upgrading of Remaining Sections of Kam Tin Road & Lam Kam Road – DIA
- CE 64/2009(HY) Improvement to Fan Kam Road Feasibility Study
- DC/2011/04 Reconstruction, Improvement and Rehabilitation of Kai Tak River From Wong Tai Sin Police Station To Tung Tau 2 Estate
- Rehabilitation of Existing Intake Box Culvert Water Supply at Cityplaza, Taikoo
- CE 27/2009 Improvement Works at Tai O – Design and Construction
- HyD WD 9/2008 & WD 10/2009 – Improvement and Extension of Kam Pok Road
- Sewerage Impact Assessment of Cityview, Waterloo Road
- DC/2006/01 Drainage Improvement Works in Ho Chung, Sai Kung
- Sewerage Design of Fung Yuen Road
- DC/2009/11 Tuen Mun Western Trunk Sewerage
- Sewerage Upgrading works at 84-86 Tai Kok Tsui Road
- Sewerage and Septic Tank Design for the Proposed Water Meter Room at Lot Nos. 2308 S.C. R.P. & 2308 S.C. ss.2 in D.D.104 Sheung Chuk Yuen, Ngau Tam Mei, Yuen Long, N.T.
- CEDD ST/2008/02 Man On Shan Development – Roads, Drainage and Sewerage Works at Whitehead and Lok Wo Sha Phase I